Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A "Glamper" -- Check it OUT

Yes, we know... we are laughing as hard as you are...

It's a "glamorous camper"

Come on guys, I only camp if i can camp in style, and when we ran across this new term and these images, we couldn't help but to share after a long Memorial Day weekend of many campers out there!

Check out what camping could really be like! -- I had no idea this was even possible. Now the opportunities are endless!


Little spaces = more bang for your buck

 link

We love the pop of pattern throughout to bring life into a small space.


I mean ... this is just FUN!


For a classier approach, we are loving this glamper. (ha, I know, i just can't help but to use that word)


And our favorite, ... grays and yellows and white. Ah. I could "glamp" in this!


So whether you camped, or "glamped" this Memorial day, we hope it was wonderful!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.