Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Find 2: Peacock Park- an Olde Surprise


What is it about this Vintage Chic look that keeps calling my name?

I stumbled upon this new showroom while on my day trip
to the Dallas Market Center and was enchanted by 
the creative merchandising and charming displays.

Enter Peacock Park, who's owner founded the company
due to her love of all things worn, tattered, old, torn-
and of course, French.


Can someone please just hire me already to design a room using this stuff?!!!
I need to get it out of my system
(then, I will quit blogging about it:)


Luv the curled, printed paper chain-


 Mirror idea is so cute
maybe a DIY project for you!


The sign below says it all!
My motto


If you love this romantic, European chic design style also,
check out my previous post here and here for
more gorgeous goodies!

Until next time,

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.