Saturday, April 30, 2011

Client Update: Kate's Space and a Spruce for Bruce!

Remember this post?

and this room for Bruce?


With some secret sourcing and a wave of our wand...
we now have this!


which includes some of new finds:




A spruced up Man Cave for Bruce-
and-
...on our way to Kate's Space on the other side of the house,
we passed by this:



which magically became this:



Loving the way the black color is integrated into their home and it makes
such a great impact!  Bruce's mantle was also give a new coat of
black paint with a bit of rub through... what a change-

Here's Kate's Space BEFORE:


and Viola... AFTER!




Artwork on left wall BEFORE:


and AFTER:


Remember, scale is everything my friends!

Here's one of my favorite parts... art on the back wall BEFORE:


and AFTER:


Loving the birds, antique mercury glass lamp and the Egg prints!

Thanks to my little elves~ Noelle, Julie and Fred:)


Until next time,




1 comment

  1. Little elves are the best! I'm loving the artwork especially!

    PS - when you get a chance, will you please delete me from your blog roll and then add me back? When I moved to Wordpress, it changed the feed ... which means it looks like my blog isn't updating ... and it is! ;-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.